Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Etsy Blog Party

Hello everyone!

I thought it's time to know all the blogging Etsians out there better so I am hosting a link party!

All you have to do is follow these steps:

1. Have a blog.
2. Link your latest Etsy item in the Linky tool below.
3. Make a post about this with a link back to my blog so you can promote yourself and help promote the others.
4. Leave a comment with your blog post so we can come visit you.
5. Display this badge:





Share some love to the other participants by visiting their shop and blogs.


:) Let's party!


My latest item:
Funny Valentine's Day Card
This is where you can link your items.


Click here for the original post.


Have a great day everyone!


Love,


~Ivana~

4 comments:

  1. Ivana, please link it to my BLOG. I started the link party and you have to go there and get your latest item down there: http://creation-faeries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did, thank you for this... wonderful idea :)

    ReplyDelete